CMC Squid Rigging Plate
The CMC Squid rigging plate is designed to replace a traditional flat rigging plate and the use of the twisted DNA carabiners (Ovalones) to connect to CMC Clutches or other hauling/lowering devices. With the CMC Squid, you can connect to your Clutches or other hauling/lowering devices using traditional carabiners, and the alignment of the clutches will be vertical to make using the levers much easier. The spacing between the two rigging holes is such that a single user can use a "double clutching" method to lower a patient load.
The holes on the CMC Squid are sized so that your preferred carabiner/connector can be used and whatever style of gate you prefer will fit easily through the Squid, even those chunky aluminum ANSI rated gates. The main attachment point is also sized and shaped appropriately so that two connectors can be used to attach to your anchorage or anchorage connector.
Like many rigging plates, the CMC Squid is versatile and can be used in many other scenarios, such as rigging a littler bridle, or even other complex anchor setups.
Upgrade your rescue rigging game and get the all new CMC Squid today from ASK Tower Supply, the gear source For Every Crew.
- Multi-planar rigging plate with perpendicular attachment points
- Optimizes device alignment for twin tension rope systems (TTRS)
- Enables single operator control for better shared tension
- Promotes smooth loading / unloading of connected hardware
- Allows components to move freely and orient toward the load
- Reduces shifting / extension in the event of line or anchor failure
- Aligns secondary points for high strength and easy load sharing
- Supports a variety of connection methods for versatile rigging
- Provides large collection points for building redundant systems
- Primary attachment point fits two (G) or three (T) carabiners
- Secondary attachment points fit one (G) or two (T) carabiners
- Simple and solid aircraft grade aluminum with no moving parts
- Strong, compact, and lightweight for multiple applications
|Minimum Hole Diameter
|3 Sigma MBS
|240 g (.52 lb)
|10.4 X 8.4 X 5.1 cm (4.1 X 3.3 X 2.0 in.)
|PRIMARY 3.6 cm (1.42 in); SECONDARY 2.7 cm (1.07 in)
|NFPA (G) - Specific configurations; NFPA (T); CE
|45 KN (10,116 LBF) - Specific Configurations; 27.7 KN (6,227 LBF)
CMC Squid Rigging Plate